Where to Add a Course Page Content
- Navigate to Med LMS > COURSES
- Click on the course you’d like to edit
- You will automatically land on the Course page tab
- You can immediately start adding your course description
Your course title is the first thing you’ll see at the top of the editing screen. Look for a placeholder that says “Add Course title.”
Most themes display the course title near the top of the page, below your header and/or global navigation.
When you click inside of the “Add Course title” box, you’ll see an area appear above, labeled “Permalink.” This is your course URL.
/courses/, unless you’ve customized your Med LMS permalinks).
You can edit the third part of the URL.
In most cases, this should be a reflection of your course title.
- Click into the “Title” area, as if you were going to change your course title
- Click the “Edit” button next to the permalink
- Type your new permalink
- Hit Enter, or click the Save button
The featured image is the main image associated with your course.
- Look for the Featured Image panel in the sidebar (make sure you’re viewing Document settings, not Block settings)
- If it’s not already open, click on it to open it
- Click Set featured image
- Choose an image from your Media Library, or upload a new one
- Click the Select button at the bottom