All Course Settings
To access course settings:
- In your Med LMS Courses Dashboard area click on COURSES.
- Click the Settings tab.
Course Categories & Tags
Check out this WordPress article for more information on the difference between categories & tags and best practices for using them.
How to Manage Categories and Tags
- In your Med LMS Courses Dashboard area click on COURSES
- Select the Actions dropdown menu
- Select your desired menu
Custom Post Types
- Course Search: Enable this setting if you want courses to be included in search results when using the default WordPress search form on the front-end of your site.
- Archive Page: Enable this setting if you want visitors to be able to access the default course archive page. When enabled, a preview of the URL is displayed. Note: The design of this page is controlled by the Aztec Ultra Pro theme, not by Med LMS. (You need to re-save your permalinks after updating this setting. You can set the permalink URL for this page from your WordPress permalinks settings.)
- RSS/Atom Feed: Enable this setting if you want to include Med LMS courses in the RSS feed of your site.
- Editor Supported Settings: You can choose which features of WordPress you’d like to enable for the Course post type.
- Featured Image
- Custom Fields
Course Management and Display Settings
The course builder is enabled by default. It simplifies course creation and, especially for larger courses, will save you a lot of time. Click here for more information on using the course builder. →
When the course builder is enabled, you have a few additional options:
- Steps Displayed: This signifies the number of items that will appear in the course builder, before showing pagination at the bottom. For large courses, decreasing this number could make your courses easier to manage with the builder.
- Shared Course Steps: Read full documentation →
Course Table Pagination
- course content table
- course navigation widget